User avatar

Broady771

Broady771

  • Script » Mystery / Suspense, Theatre Re: 6000 Feet Until Deplanement

    Is this for a play? Because I think it's pretty good :D Although I think maybe you can add a line where Felix says "if it wasn't for me, then ...

    Nov 12, 2023
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Politics Re: The Civilian - The Government's perspective

    Hi HB1103, Broady here with a short review! I'll firstly talk about the good stuff about this chapter, then I'll cover some possible areas of improvement and lastly wrap up ...

    May 15, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Chapter 1

    Hi DennisWolf, Broady here with a review! I'll first talk about the good stuff about this chapter, then I'll dive into some parts which I think could be improved and ...

    May 15, 2023
  • Art » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: My Lover Chapter One: The Encounter

    Hi wenxinqi, Broady here with a quick review! The story is absolutely beautiful! I like how you decided to use Chinese names and Chinese traditions (e.g. acupuncture) as a way ...

    Aug 28, 2022
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: May’s story

    Hey Vampricone6783, Broady here with a review! Firstly, it's a pretty interesting story, and you have a really cool world right there! I'm interested to read more about it in ...

    Aug 27, 2022
  • Short Story » Humor, Romantic Re: ∞• KENDALL •∞

    Hi there, Broady here with a quick review! First thing I noticed when I was reading this story was that it is way too long, especially for mobile users. Perhaps ...

    Feb 6, 2022
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Lucifer-The misadventures of a man named Lucifer

    Hi there vampricone6783, Broady here with a quick review! I guess the first thing that catches my attention the most is with regards to the spacing of the words after ...

    Feb 6, 2022
  • Art » General, General Re: The CCP’s overseas pursuit and escape story: fabricated, framed, and arrested.

    Hi annliyaa, Broady here with a short review! That's quite a mouthful to read, but overall I think it is pretty well-written, and very much resembles an opinion piece that ...

    Oct 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Orion Legacy: Artemis (Chapter 1)

    Hi there, Broady here with a short review! Firstly, that's quite an information overload there. I mean, yeah it's the first chapter of a sci-fi story but there seems to ...

    Sep 10, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Humor Re: What Would You Do?

    Hi OneMage Army, Broady here with a quick review. Firstly, just wanna say that this is a really interesting story. The story immediately begins in the introduction without any proper ...

    Sep 8, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: Lily (Part 1)

    Hi LunaLovegood, Broady here with a short review! :D Firstly, the starting of the story was really good and smooth. Just by reading the first few paragraphs give us readers ...

    Sep 8, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Waiting Room

    Hi RandomTalks, Broady here with a review! Firstly, I just want to say that this is a really detailed and descriptive short story which really brings the essence of the ...

    Sep 8, 2021


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr