User avatar

Bookmarker

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Princess

    It had to fit on one piece of paper for the assignment so I had to make it really short. I think I'm going to write another story that's a ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: KABOOM!

    Thanks! :D

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Everyone But Me

    I don't get it. What boy? What happened to the man? What happened in the beginning? Maybe you could explain it more. Besides that it is great.

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Snow

    Thanks! Do you think I should change Blizzard at the end to Snow or keep it the same?

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Survivor (Extract 7)

    This one was good. It wasn't as exciting as the other ones, but it was a great addition to the collection. It's making me hate Brian even more. Nothing was ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When The Cheese Attacked.

    Tee Hee! I know who the friend is. He he.

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Survivor (Extract 3)

    Yay! Another one! This was pretty good. I like how you gave more description of the island and people. I think you could describe it just a little bit more ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Mystery of the Monster of Loch Ness

    Thanks so much! :smt023

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Mystery of the Monster of Loch Ness

    You're right. Never mind. This conversation has now officially ended!

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Mystery of the Monster of Loch Ness

    I guess but mikedb1492 commented on every little thing and it doesn't have to be completely realistic. If it was then it would be realistic fiction.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Mystery of the Monster of Loch Ness

    UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough, people! This. Is. A. Fantasy! Anything can happen! Who said it was a water creature? It could be a water horse or kelpie! I

    Sep 12, 2008


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)