-
Re: Pizza
hEHE... Thats my best friend lol... Good job mate Boziiii
Apr 13, 2011 -
Re: The Joys of Being a Writer
Not much of a writer so cant relate very well, but this is absolutely well writen An enjoyable poem I do think that there is a bit of repetition here ...
Mar 27, 2011 -
Re: The Whispering tower
Dude! Love the story, hmmmmmm AFBS Ill say no more. BoZiiiiiii! :wink:
Mar 23, 2011 -
Re: Shameless Lies
Hehe buddy I dislike AFBS!! lol.... I agree with your point, however am very lost on how to rectify it. Will think it through... BoZiiiiiiiiii
Mar 23, 2011 -
Re: The Silent Laughter
Thanks
Mar 23, 2011 -
Re: The Silent Laughter
Toli, poetry isn't always about rhyme. Thanks anyhow, dude. Will try to rhyme more. P.s. I've edited it, as you suggested
Mar 23, 2011 -
Re: An Ode To Mathematics
Please write about Biology next. lol Really cool (because it's against Math), although its hard at first to see what you're talking about. Still, it's cool (because its against Math!)
Mar 22, 2011 -
Re: Mask Of Glass
Very nice. Love the imagery. Leaves you thinking.. Still think that the last line would be awsum if it rhymed, but i dont know much about poetry PS this is ...
Mar 22, 2011
