User avatar

Bluuru

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Jester

    Thank youuu!

    Sep 12, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Jester

    Omg that's like- the most emotional review I ever got sjxnjss. You understood it perfectly. I'm so happy that you think I described it just as it is. This really ...

    Sep 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: "Questions"

    Aaa thank you so much! Idk why but I think the site bugged and it shows like you commented on my other work, "Questions" even tho the comment is about ...

    Sep 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: The human we all are

    Aw thank you so much for the review! I'm glad you saw it like that! That's exacly how I wanted it to sound. Thank you so much for taking your ...

    Sep 7, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the boy in the corner

    Omg I'm so glad! I'll happily review the next part too!

    Sep 7, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: The human we all are

    I like this interpretation! Thank you for sharing!

    Sep 6, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: "Questions"

    Waaah thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it and see it like that! Thank youuu!!

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Salt & Pepper

    I'm glad!

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: The human we all are

    Ya I loved it!

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: The human we all are

    JSJXJS THANK YOUU! Yah this format is so great! I love it! It's so you! And omggg all those nice words.. I'm melting wjdjsj. It's so great to hear that ...

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: The human we all are

    Omg thank you for noticing the details! And you just made me realize that I do have a style I use, I never noticed it haha! Thank you so much ...

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: The human we all are

    Thank you so much! That's definitely the effect I was aiming for! Thank you so much for your review. I'm so glad it gives off the vibes I gave it. ...

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: “When Yesterday Refuses to Leave”

    Aw thank you. I'm glad I could help you feel that way. Keep it up, you're doing great!

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: the tulips are now red (part 1)

    I guess I'm just good at reading and understanding people's emotions hehe. And again no worries! It was a pleasure

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: the tulips are now red (part 2)

    No worries! I really enjoyed it!

    Sep 5, 2025


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers