User avatar

Blues

Blues

  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Fates

    Thanks for the review, Sol! I'll totally let you know if you write more :)

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Beach (2/10)

    Adam! I'm here to review. commend and congratulate you on everything. Let me warn you that I don't understand a thing about poetry. A thing . xD And I still ...

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Chemical love

    Oh my God. Mikko. I absolutely love this. I can't say any more. (Unfortunately, I prefer biology ;P )

    Jan 31, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Diamond Fist: Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review, Lauren! I see what you mean about the whole police issue. I'll definitely edit it, as there's a lot more of Liam failing to report it. ...

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Diamond Fist: Prologue

    Thanks for the review, Rach! :) Thanks for pointing out the big block of info - I definitely didn't notice that at all! I know how irritating that can be. ...

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Diamond Fist: Prologue

    Thanks for the review, Lauren! I'll definitely take on board those comments. I just happened to be rewriting this chapter so this review came at a perfect time. This originally ...

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Diamond Fist: Chapter 6

    ...That messed up D:

    Jan 29, 2012
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Don't You Let It Die, Jane

    Sol, I'm telling you, this will end up featured. Watch... I think it will. This was amazing. Like Adam I can't say more than that! It's such a unique topic ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: *deleted*

    Nearly two months. Hope to see you around soon, Adam :)

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Diamond Fist: Chapter 3

    The Rewrite. Is here. To your dismay/delight :) I tried to make that spelling scene more useful by adding some stuff about James. Now you know that he's a practical ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Sorry to Mubarak, Due to My Lack of Manner

    Well said, Gheala. Blue, I think you're talking about something completely different XD I meant that Israel should apologise for killing those Egyptian soldiers when they didn't seem to be ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Sorry to Mubarak, Due to My Lack of Manner

    Hi Gheala! (Or should I say, Ahlan!) I don't live in Egypt, although I am an Egyptian myself. Do you know if Mubarak was ill (or they said he was ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Diamond Fist: Chapter 2

    Hi everyone! Here's the rewritten version of chapter 2. I'm sorry I took so long - I was having a lot of trouble rewriting this - then I had Writer-can't-be-bothered ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Beast

    Hi TheCodex, You've probably read, but you've also been randomly chosen xD Things I liked My feet pound the grass Ooh, that's a really good way to describe how you're ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Devorantem Animarum (Latin for The Devourer of Souls)

    I agree. This is brilliant! I can't say much without repeating myself :P Can't wait to see more!

    Aug 12, 2011


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey