User avatar

BlueGlow

BlueGlow

  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: A Peculiar Dream

    Yeah I had a long discussion with my English teacher on breaking up paragraphs in fictional works. That should be improved in future writing. Glad it could emulate the bizarre ...

    Apr 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: Colour of life

    I like the use of colors to emphasize certain words!

    Apr 1, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: A Peculiar Dream

    Syntax and Format, gotcha. Happy to hear it managed to be surreal and abstract in the same way as a dream. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

    Apr 1, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: A Peculiar Dream

    Thanks! I'm glad that it was able to echo the surreal tone of any dream. I will work on formatting in future works as that is something I struggle with. ...

    Apr 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: The Old Willow

    In previous works The Old Willow was referenced and I'm glad you expanded upon it. The science fiction-fantasy world you are quickly building is increasingly becoming more interesting with each ...

    Mar 31, 2021


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage