-
Re: War Mage
This story definetly intrigues me, now for the review you asked for. You say the main characters name is Ashara, I think that his name should be stated at the ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Alone With The Sky
This poem is fairly good. It's short but gets the feeling across. The rythm wasn't to bad and as one person said, removing and can make it a lot more ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: You Think You Know Me
This poem is short, but really reaches out and makes sense. I actually feel like this poem connects with me. These two lines: Well, if you really know me, you'd ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Fear.
I found this poem did reflect fear very well, but it also portrayed some type of abuse. It's short, and as others have said it would be good to expand ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Why I'm considered a psycho... (Chapter Two)
I agree, it could use a little more imagery but then again this is a statement the girl is making into a tape recorder, but it would be nice if ...
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Why I'm considered a psycho... (Chapter one)
I like this story, there are a couple mistakes with grammar use such as... Okay, after I took a shower, I collapsed. I was tired since I’d just run for ...
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Heaven and Earth Book1 Betrayal:Prolouge-What Comes Your Way
Alright, I noticed something that bothered me a bit. In a few sentences you use a word to many times, maybe find a word that could replace it yet means ...
Mar 5, 2008
