User avatar

Blackrose

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Symbiosis

    Wow, for only the first part of a chapter and the intro this is very good. You definatly hook the reader and that's what's important in a first chapter. But, ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Different Kind Of Fantasy

    Heya! This is definatly a different kind of fantasy! I love it though. Ofcourse there are some little nitpicks that I must coment on. So... She sighed and sat on ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dark Magick

    Heya, This is a really great idea, but like Kiwi said before me it isn't much of a prologue. It would be good if you did the prologue about the ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shattered Pieces: Prologue (EDITED!!!)

    Heya Storm, This was a brilliant piece. You describe beautifully, better then anything I've read so far on YWS. You have talent. But, like borntobe said, you have room to ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Villette by Charlotte Brontë

    I have to say that it's kind of creepy how common you at the character seem. Is she described how you look because that would be even wierder! I love ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: And There Were Screams...

    Hey, welcome to YWS! You'll love it here. You certainally have major potential and you ain't afraid to show it. That's really good, shows your a good author. As always, ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: E's Diary - Prologue Part 1 - To Meet...

    Heya Roal, O.K, well it seems like a perfectly good idea. I love it when writers give their settings cool names like Awa. However, the nit picks are what I'm ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balance - Chapter One :: Heat

    Hi, BlackRose here X I like the whole idea and where your taking the story but one thing stood out to me the most. Description. When you describe something it ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Alzina Adalwolf

    Heya. It was a brilliant piece of writing and it left me asking a lot of questions. I love your choice of name by the way! Very different and suits ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Holly Moon-Chapter one

    Hey, a follow Novice here, Just like Kaedee, I think this piece has lots of potential and the only problem it has is the description. If you chuck in a ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ice Cold Fire: Chapter One

    I reviewed your forward piece and completely loved it. This time you haven't got as much description, but it can be hard to fit description in when your story is ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ice Cold Fire Forward

    Hey, I love the whole idea. It looks great. But there's always something nit picky, isn't there. O.K. First of all, like the review before me, you need to break ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nettle's End

    Heya, I like the idea's you have going on here. It really has some potential. When I read it the main thing that stood out was the characters. The girl, ...

    Aug 25, 2010


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14