User avatar

Bjorn

  • Other » General, General Re: Bjorn's Free-Writes and Fragments

    A fragment of history predating this piece, and indeed telling of the time in which Arkhel himself was on Earth, which I found lying around. And the Host of Light ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: The Liberal-Fascist Party Manifesto

    All the better for the economy! :)

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: The Liberal-Fascist Party Manifesto

    It's juxtapose ! :)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: The Liberal-Fascist Party Manifesto

    Hehe, great. Some were a little 'meh' but otherwise great. :o

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Heathenly Respite(FDWC)

    Well, the point of the story was to be quite earthly. I see the story was written analytically, and not very emotionally... Thanks. I may incorporate this...well whatever of it ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Bjorn's Free-Writes and Fragments

    So, having marshalled his full force and sending summons to the allies of the North, the Nordic King rode to the field of battle: the Ivory Plains, where in days ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Heaven Isn't Everything

    I know exactly where you are coming from, Heather! :) The poem conveyed your message clearly, at least to me ^_~

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Heathenly Respite(FDWC)

    Life is full of learning :) Thanks for the comment treeclub, and welcome to YWS! :D

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Bjorn's Free-Writes and Fragments

    Ah, thanks and thanks P. Imp! It may get somewhere, I'm busy with some other projects at the moment however. My intrest in linguistics permeats, and indeed inspired this work. ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Communist Manifesto

    I'll be sure to look for it, thanks Nate ^_~

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Communist Manifesto

    Like I said, it has its faults! I understand everything you said, and those things were running through my mind as I sat there and read it. I in fact ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Communist Manifesto

    Yes, yes I agree. But if one were to go to the roots of something, they could begin a grass-roots revolution. Knowing that Leninism and Stalinism did not get very ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Silmarillion

    I won't lie when I say that his style has permeated into my writings as well!

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Communist Manifesto

    When I say that, I say it in a general meaning. So, look at the roots of Communism; the theory. Don't look at Stalinism, or even Leninism (yes, even Lenin's ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Silmarillion

    I suggest you then read the "Book of Lost Tales" (parts 1&2). Part two has the originally concieved Fall of Gondolin.

    Aug 24, 2006


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken