User avatar

Bjorn

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Sorry, but I do wish to take English and Classics in University, so practicing now and on will help, and besides I like it. Now, 'what is proper poetry exactly?', ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    I agree!(To writersdomain, I see that Luthien Tinuviel dances before mine eyes, if not my eyes are decieving me! Tell me, in person, if this is indeed a fellow fans ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    If it were not for a society, and self-imposed 'laws', I could care less and call your piece, poetry. In fact I could call everything poetry, including my shoes. That ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I applaude Silverstar *returns high five*. Tolkien remember, did spend most (it's unfair to say, or even speculate his whole life!) of his life working on his mythology, from which ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    I support Snoink, though it seems she hath already broken you...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    This seems like an angry comment if anything. I wonder what happened to poetry, what was once used to immortalize the great, and describe the beautiful things around us, has ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Shakespeare

    They're good, but I prefer them when acted out. For that's what they were originally intended for no? The language can be confusing, but a read through again and again, ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Exiled (or something like that...)

    Again I must protest, how does this sound like the beginning of something? To me it sounds like a quick, clean, one shot poem. It tells you everything you need ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Exiled (or something like that...)

    You know.....I might make it into a ballad....or I will make some kind of ballad even if this isnt in it.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Exiled (or something like that...)

    Exactly my thoughts! ^_^

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Exiled (or something like that...)

    Does it really? Well for one I did put it under Narrative because it does tell a story. It's talking about how the Noldorin elves (rather those who followed Feanor ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Exiled (or something like that...)

    Nah, I like it. I'm not one to write down long poems, or ballads. But, then again, you give me inspiration to do so.

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Boundless- Read this one instead of the other one!

    (Hey Kay!) I read the first Chapter, and it is good yes, I again won't say much now, it being just the first chapter. I will continue reading it!

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Question about LOTR

    Hello Unknown! :)

    Jul 5, 2005


The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown