User avatar

Birdman

Everything's fine, you could say it's hunky-dory.

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Radio Heart

    Hey there waywardxwanderer. I don't think I've ever reviewed any of your pieces before so I am going into this reading with no sense of your style as a poet. ...

    Apr 24, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Dream hunt: Prologue-part 2 + Chapter 1

    Hey there Dashia. Just Birdman dropping in with a quick review to get your chapter out of the Green Room. To start with, I don't usually review first chapters so ...

    Apr 18, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Awakening Chapter 14: Disquiet

    Hey Otterpop. So to just jump right into it, one of the things I can't stand to see in literary works is the use of more than three dots in ...

    Apr 18, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Chapter Six: Meeting

    Hey there savannah_ohh. I just have a few things to touch on because the problems with this chapter are just the same things repeating over and over. That might be ...

    Apr 18, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: (DRAFT) Miscreants: Inauguration - Chapter Six, Part Two

    Hey again Liminality. I decided to give another chapter part of your story a try because there's just so many parts hanging around the green room. Many of my broad ...

    Apr 18, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: King of the Court v2 [CH4]

    Hey there InuYosha. I haven't read any of the other parts to your story so there may be some points of confusion for me as a reader. I'm just trying ...

    Apr 17, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Connection - 45

    Hey again Rook. There was a lot going on in this chapter and that is to be expected as we're reaching the end of your project. The first thing to ...

    Apr 17, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: (DRAFT) Miscreants: Inauguration - Chapter 5.4

    Hey there Liminality. I hadn't planned on reviewing your chapters because I just honestly could not get through the story. Then they sat and sat and sat in the Green ...

    Apr 16, 2022
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: When The Curtains Close

    Hey there Zenith. I don't think I've ever reviewed any of your works before so let's just dive right into this. The first thing that stands out to me in ...

    Apr 11, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Connection - 44

    Hey again Rook. I'm back with another review of your Connection story. I guess I'm in a slightly better place of understanding than I was when I looked at that ...

    Apr 10, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Blood Sisters (Ch. 18) Alice

    Hey there Rosewood. Just dropping by to give you a review and get your work out of the Green Room. I haven't had the chance to review any of the ...

    Apr 10, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Connection - 43

    Hey there Rook. I don't think I've reviewed any of your works before but it may have happened in the before times. I certainly haven't read any of the chapters ...

    Apr 5, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Finished (Chapter 1)

    Hey there LadyAstella. I see that you have this listed as a finished chapter and that it looks to be the starting chapter. However the length of this leads me ...

    Sep 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: How Paths Cross Chapter 1 [NEW]

    Hey there Amabilia. The first thing that comes to my mind is the awkwardness within how this chapter is split up. I know that your prologue is rather short and ...

    Sep 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Connection - 7

    Greeting fortis. I am swooping in on this work from the middle of the novel so my apologies if this review is not the most marvelous . Kerra burst back ...

    Sep 25, 2018


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger