User avatar

Bickazer

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Acomia- Land of Dragon Trainers

    Hi, Pretty Crazy, I'll be your reviewer for today. ^^ She’s half fire dragon and half mystic dragon, giving her an unusual hot pink color. Be careful here...you're starting to ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wrath of a Grecian Moon (3)

    Hi Silversun, here's my review on the next part. He wouldn’t be allowed in, but I needed him by my side. It feels like an "although" is missing from the ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Love Note preface and ch. 1

    Here's more of this (horribly late) review, as much as I can get through before I have to sleep. Again, I'm sorry for being so late, and you have my ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Blood, My Truth - Chap. 1

    That was...beautiful. Horrible, yes, but beautiful at the same time. I wish I had something more constructive to say, but honestly, I loved the piece. I was riveted, which almost ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: BlackHeart Introduction

    Hi, Tigerwolf, I'll be your reviewer for today. First of all, I'd have to say that Karsten and Master_Yoda both gave you very excellent advice, and you should definitely listen ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wrath of a Grecian Moon (2)

    Hi, Silversun, here's the follow-up review you requested. ^^ Apollo asked, his golden eyes simmering in the sun. This is a very odd image; I think of "simmer" as a ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wrath of a Grecian Moon

    Hi, Silversun, I'll be your reviewer for today. Above my head, the Goddess Artemis cast down her pearly light which in turn made my shadow dance lithely atop the water. ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled

    Hi, Wang Chung, I'll be your reviewer for today. First of all, I've got to second the previous reviewers who've stated that your description is much too dense. Worse, it's ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bound :: Ch 2 :: being revised

    Hi, Doctor, here's me with the review. Since I'm very pressed on time I might not finish it in one go but rest assured I will get it done. ^^ ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Trouble With Titanium-- Ch. 1

    I've finally gotten around to reviewing this. XD Sorry I'm so late! Anyway, I now think I know what you feel like when you're reviewing my stuff because honestly, I ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bound :: Chapter One

    Hi, Doctor, here's the review (at last!). ^^ He could almost taste the air, thick with the festival’s smells; cooking meat and the spicy seasoning his region was known for, ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The realm

    Hi ofir, here's your review as requested. Sorry it's a bit late, school has started for me so I've gotten rather busy. , there was tension in her face, and ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: .

    Hi Rosey, here I am on the final part. I felt my lungs suddenly expand, as if a laugh had died. ? I don't quite understand this imagery. I didn’t ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: .

    Hi Rosey, here's my review on the second part. ^^ This had been such a fun summer Meh, not liking this phrase. It feels very tell-y and too basic to ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The realm

    Hi, ofir, I'm back. ^^ If my last review hasn't completely scared you away... I'll try to be less nitpicky because I think you're already aware of the basic issues ...

    Aug 9, 2009


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind