User avatar

Bickazer

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Flight Into Fancy

    Hello, Fiction, looks like I'll be your first reviewer. I'm very nitpicky and I go very in depth and I will tear apart your writing at the sentence level. I ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Balance: Lydia Rain

    Hello, BerlynnRae. I'll be your reviewer for today. Be warned that I can get very nitpicky and in-depth; sometimes I end up writing paragraphs for a single sentence. So yeah, ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In the Footsteps of a Champion

    Hello, brassnbridle, I will be your reviewer today. I tend to go very in depth and I can write paragraphs about a single sentence. Hope that doesn't put you off. ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Reprisal - Prologue + Chapter One

    Okay, so, here's your review as requested. Warning--I go very in depth and I can spend paragraphs dissecting a single sentence. Also, please forgive any oddness in spacing; I had ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadowstone (Working Title) - Chapter One [Draft 4]

    Okay, I'll admit that I didn't read it. And I'm still going to review. Now why would I do that? It's obviously not polite. Thing is, I think very few ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Dark Tower Series by King, definitely a masterpiece

    Try the Left Behind Series by Tim LeHaye and Jerry Jenkins Or the awesome continuing analysis of those books on the Slacktivist blog. I've been following those for a while ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Ignorance Is Bliss: Chapter 1

    Hi Amaryllis, here I am again! ^^ I really like this first chapter--it combines worldbuilding, character development, and plot seamlessly. Which is quite hard to do, so good job there. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Ignorance Is Bliss: Prologue

    Hi Amaryllis, I'll be your reviewer for today. ^^ I really like the world you've set up here; the lack of food and Lauren's worrying over it reminds me almost ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Under the Moonlight: Chapter 1

    Hi Lynnea, I'll be your reviewer for today. It's getting rather late so I'm not going to be terribly lucid and I'll keep this brief. Please excuse any spelling/grammar errors. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Crescents: Prologue & Chapter 1

    Hi crescent, I'll be your reviewer for today. I'll mostly be covering the "big issues"--namely, characterization, plot, and worldbuilding--insteadof nitpicking on grammar, since you already have a pre

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wolfkin (first story submitted online) R - graphic

    Holy paragraphs, Batman... The first thing I'd suggest you do is make those paragraphs shorter. It'll make your work much less intimidating to read through, and you'd get more reviews. ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Magius Trilogy - The Black Emerald Chapter I

    Hi, blackpencil, I'll be your reveiewer for today. I quite like this. Your descriptions are beautiful and evocative--I especially love the bits of personification you have: the river hurrying, the ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: It's a Beautiful Day

    A very cute story. ^^ I have to say that I was confused at first exactly how old Jack was. Like Rosey said, I don't think that a little kid ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Save me (prologue)

    Hi, OnyxFire, I'll be your reviewer for today. ^^ The first thing I have to ask: is this prologue really necessary? All of this information and backstory seems like it ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tied By Fate: Prologue + Chapter 1

    Just a little pointer, but it tends to be easier on the reviewers if you post each chapter in its own thread, insead of constantly updating the same one. I'm ...

    Sep 13, 2009


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist