User avatar

Bickazer

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heart Stabbed Blade Chapter 1: Her (edit)

    Like I said, line by line. :D I may not get through all this today, though--understand I'm rather busy (and need to get cracking on studying for the P-sat). So...here ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Going Back

    This is well-written, and I didn't notice any major grammar/spelling errors, but... You're right; this is basically an info-dump. While I understand it's necessary to introduce these characters, is it

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Floyteress

    Er, first of all--you are aware there's a rule on this site that you need to critique two works before you post your own work? If you do that, there's ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Plushoriam: Chapter 1 (Revised edition- third time lucky)

    Well. Um...first of all... I honestly do not mean to be harsh, but to be frank, I don't think this would work very well as a novel. Really, I don't ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Avargorn: S.S - Prologue

    It was a cold night in the middle of the winter and it started to snow slowly with big snow flakes that covered the village in a blanket of coldness ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: A Higher Race

    Very, very interesting concept you've got here--the world you've painted is believable and intriguing, and I for one can't wait to see more. I love your characterization of Ryan (he's ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Earth

    Yes! :D Another one! And, as always, well-written--I really, really , enjoyed this, and I think it's the strongest piece yet (at least of the few I've read so far...) ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Drop Off Point--Second Part Posted

    As if by design, the storm that pounded on the car roof, creating a steel mesh in the head lights, washing the highway in oily black, and the conversation inside ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Book and its Cover

    Sorry for taking so long to critique--I was working on Zenith! I can't believe it but I've got my fire for the project back. Amaz-azing. (I think you--and all who ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forgotten Lands:Chapter 1

    Alsana was shocked by the news. Well...this is a major example of telling instead of showing. It's not a good sign when the very first sentence of your epic fantasy ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Seventeen)

    Yes! Finally! Sorry, I shouldn't be too eager, should I...? >_> But really, I was looking forward to this A LOT. All I can say is--excellent job. I can really ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part one) REWRITE

    Whoo hoo, let's see~! This time, I know Riley's a girl. And I do apologize for my faux must wound the writer deeply when a reader mistakes the gender of ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Fixed

    Yaaay! More Mutts stuff--and about the robotic police officers, too! Let's see-- The AI unit lay still on the examination table. It was still and silent in sleep mode. You ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Not Enough

    Wow, the newspaper format is truly interesting; I think you captured much of the feel of a real newspaper quite well. The idea described is rather old and somewhat worn ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Independence

    Wow...that was just...fascinating. I haven't read the other stories in this series (100? Wow, that's ambitious; I wish I had that sort of dedication) but this has definitely piqued my ...

    Aug 31, 2008


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers