Random avatar

BethGoth05

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Snowed In (Tin Man fanfiction)

    Oh, thanks! :D By the way, about the night thing. I did mention it was night again :P Glitch and I are like kin, 'cause I'm dyspraxic. I could see ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: An Old Man's Tales

    It's touching. Very touching. I like the first paragraph about how depression grips you. I've never thought about it like that. So beautifully tragic. I didn't fully understand the ending. ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Little Macey

    Honestly, I was pooping myself - it was that scary! It was so mysterious that I want to know what happens next. I especially liked the part about the door, ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Window Curtain

    I liked it. It was a very well done description of the man. I liked the way you used the language as well, and it had a nice rhythm, almost.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life

    All I can say is wow. This is brilliant. I loved it. It really gave me a chill too. I'll be moving my dolls out of my room tonight lol! ...

    Sep 20, 2009


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK