User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Thanks Heather! :) I know, I agree with what you're saying, I might put up another edited version of this somewhen :)

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) Daytime TV is saved!

    Agreed.

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Thanks everyone for the positive feedback and I agree with you Dems really, thanks for the review :)

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover (Chapt. 4)

    Thanks Kay (:

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Memoirs, Part One-Chapter One

    Don't worry :) I know you probably are going through the emotions, I was just thinking along a "future note" basis if you ever felt you wanted to get the ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Yeah, I can see how "Cheeky" can appear irrelevant, but I used it because that's how I see them. It's one of those personal things that only really make sense ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    @Kay - Thankyou! Makes me proud to be a writer :D @Isha - Aw, thanks! Glad you liked it :)

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: James Bond.

    Haha, I do admit Fleming has his moments, but sometimes he can go a bit "Austen" on a situation. :)

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Thankyou Skins! And I'm sure you're a great reviewer! This is just the edited version so I was hoping there wouldn't be nitpicks, so it all looks promising so far! ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Thankyou! :)

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover (Chapt. 4)

    Thankyou WD, that's helped alot. I might post my edited version up somewhen in the future, :)

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Yours Truly

    I actually love those changes- Thanks Kay! :D

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Yours Truly

    Thankyou (:

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: James Bond.

    Each to their own (:

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Yours Truly

    Hahaha :) Lol, love the feedback guys! And thanks, *well-happy* Lol. :D

    Mar 18, 2010


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)