-
Re: Please Read Before Posting in "Reviews"
Look forward to it ;)
Jan 13, 2011 -
Re: Tragedia Fatum
I genuinely didn't notice this was an acrostic, my fault!
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!
Topic locked by Author request.
Jan 4, 2011 -
Re: Dirty Doves (Prologue)
Thank you for the reviews chaps and ladies. (:
Dec 31, 2010 -
Re: Take a Moment. Look at Your Story...
Thanks very much for taking the time to comment, it is much help! ;D Cheers for some inside tips n' bits, MeanMrMustard - much appreciated! ;)
Dec 24, 2010 -
Re: Take a Moment. Look at Your Story...
Thanks so much for the reviews Mizzle and Miss Blue, they're very helpful. I shall get around to editing this after I've scratched up a couple more reviews. Mizzle: You ...
Dec 23, 2010 -
Re: Take a Moment. Look at Your Story...
I'm glad you thought so ;)
Dec 23, 2010 -
Re: Dirty Doves (Chapter One) P1/2
Thanks for reading and commenting. (:
Dec 19, 2010 -
Re: Senseless Love
Thanks for just quoting a chunk of the poem...? Locked as this is a September topic. Old aged stuff, guys.
Dec 7, 2010 -
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!
I don't believe I've ever read such a sexist, one-sided argument in my whole life.
Dec 7, 2010 -
Re: Bury the Body
Try not to revive old topics unless the Author has asked for further help because it may well be the case that your review won't be seen by the Author. ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)
I think this was a good essay, but you missed a big one. 'Mankind' or 'man-made' is also symbolizing it. Plus, on 'How Its Made', a T.V. show on the ...
Sep 30, 2010 -
Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)
I see what you mean. Post it in the discussions section too to see what others think but here's some of the reasons why it's a sexist language : -> ...
Sep 29, 2010 -
Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)
Thank you for your comments :)
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)
Yes, I am male. Don't worry :). That is true, but can a male not campaign against sexism? It seems a wee uncommon, but all the same, this was for ...
Sep 28, 2010
