User avatar

BehindtheMask

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Don't Wanna Wear My Pants Anymore!

    Ha! Finally a bit of poetry that's humorous. This made me smile and for once I'm not all depressed when reading a poem. Thanks.

    May 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: And I'm Proud

    I love it. It says what others are afraid to say. True perfection, my dear. Fantastic job in standing up for yourself. Bravo. ~BTM

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    Hi Paul! I really liked this ^_^ I love your portrayal of death, and I'm happy to see more of that grim humor. I also really liked the opening, with ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Beneath the Smile

    Hello again! I see the improvements you've made, much better!

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Baby Poem

    This is sweet. And I like the use of "I wrote a baby poem", because it's very childlike, which gives an even more innocent tone to the piece. Well done!

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Profanity

    I like this. It's amusing and clear cut. Good job!

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Inspiration...

    I quite liked this ^_^ It summs up writer's block quite nicely. And it's also very inspirational ;D And I love that while looking for inspiration, you wrote a poem ...

    Feb 28, 2011


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus