User avatar

BeKWithaK

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Running

    Cool as! Where is the rest of this masterpiece; I want to read more! :D I once tried to write a scene like this...needless to say it did not work ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Valentine High: Chapter 1-Sophomore year's almost over...

    Wow. You need to put SPACES into your sentences and look at your punctuation and spelling. I think you even spelled "fuck" wrong at one point, which seems to be ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Teenage Torment

    This is the first poem I've ever read that I actually liked. I don't read poetry, no offence intended, because a) I stutter a lot when I read so I ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Kill me as gently as you can...

    Hi! I'm Bek. I love this bit of writing, but is it going to be a a story or a short story or just a chapter, or what? "The man ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inside of Me

    Alrighty, I'm sorry but I couldn't finish reading it for two reasons: 1. Put this in parts! I only read half of it, it's too long, for me anyway. 2. ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Normal or Something Like it (edited Chap 1)

    Hi Wheadee (did I spell that correctly?) Twilight is alright, but it's just a fad. Don't copy it, please don't. No offence but I'm sick of Twilight and its many, ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: 8th grade bites (literally)

    Hey there, I'm Bek. :D Just before I review, I have a question: is this one of those Twilight-based stories about vampires biting or werewolves or something? Okay, now that's ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Friend

    It's good writing, I like it. And also in reply to what Lena said I thought the 'semi colon rule' was it could be used where either a comma or ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: A Hole in the World - Chapter One

    Mmmm *thinking face* I like it. But it goes from first person to like, third person. At the start (most of) the statements are made in first person, then when ...

    Feb 18, 2010


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher