User avatar

Baesch

Baesch

  • Poetry » General, General Re: where the sun breaks flies in

    Alright, I will state right to begin with that comprehending this poem was a fearful task. And that I failed at it. Except that no, I didn't fail at it. ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Horror Re: From Somewhere, There Came a Knocking

    Wow! At the beginning, it felt somehow icky - but I've contented myself with the knowledge that that must simply have been that slightly uncomfortable feeling you get when you're ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: The Color Khaki

    This is a very interesting piece to me, as it gives a different perspective on something I only heard about in the news. However, there are several issues that I'll ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: Tooth and Nail

    Just as a side-line: this poem convinced me to join YWS. Now that I've confessed, onward to (my first ever) review (on this fantastic page). Um, you blew me away. ...

    Jun 25, 2014


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh