User avatar

AsTheFlowersGrow

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Life as a Leaf

    Thank you!

    Sep 27, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: ​Emily and That One Time She Had Ice Cream With Satan

    Thank you!!

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Life as a Leaf

    Thank you!

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Life as a Leaf

    Thank you!

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Web Life

    Thank you!

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: ​Emily and That One Time She Had Ice Cream With Satan

    Thank you for the input!

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Web Life

    Thank you so much! I'm sorry I missed those simple mistakes! I'm so embarassed! Thank you for your review. By the way, the reason I named him Tony was because ...

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Web Life

    Thank you so much! I will fix the errors I made. Sorry I made so many! I get a lot of comments about how my writing isn't detailed. I know ...

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: ​Emily and That One Time She Had Ice Cream With Satan

    Hey! Thanks for the review. I fixed the capitalization issues and the hyphen issue. I really appreciate you liking this. I know it is short, but that was the way ...

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: ​Emily and That One Time She Had Ice Cream With Satan

    Thanks for the feedback! I know that it is short. I kind of like it that way. I didn't want this story to very very long at all. I know ...

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Leaving a Spark

    Thank you. Could you tell me where the tense changes? I know I struggle with this but it would be great if you could point out where. Thank you so ...

    May 4, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Guilt is the Source of Sorrows

    Its kind of like... He is talking to his diary like it is listening while he remembers everything. I base a lot of his entries off of the way I ...

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Guilt is the Source of Sorrows

    Thanks. I really did. I'm glad you see that.

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Leaving a Spark

    Thank you so much! This means so much to me!

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Leaving a Spark

    I think I may have fixed the problems. Thanks again!

    Apr 29, 2016


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly