Random avatar

AriSkywriter

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Booty Shorts

    I love this poem! I wasn't exactly sure what to expect when I saw the title "Booty Shorts," but I decided to give it a try anyway. I'm very glad ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Simple Sixteen

    I really like this poem! I love how the poem is simple. It goes right along with the title and the message. And, it seemed to get slightly more complex ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Never Grow Up

    First of all, forgive my horribleness of not reviewing until now. Secondly, this review shall be all thanks and praise, and no critiquing :) You did a lovely job on ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Guardian Angel

    Ahhh! I love this poem! The rhyme scheme is great. Did I mention that I'm a sucker for rhyming poetry? And I thought that it flowed beautifully. Great work, girls! ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Spring

    When the warm sun comes up, And the snow melts away. I love the imagery in these first two lines. When the children come out, And find fun games to ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The last time: (May contain refrence to death)

    Wow. This poem made me shiver. In a good way. I love stories, poems, etc. that draw out some kind of emotion. I also love how you shaped the poem. ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The meaning of being Pretty

    First of all, thank you for writing about this! True beauty is something that I find very important. I love your subject and the message of your poem. I like ...

    Mar 10, 2011


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley