User avatar

Archer

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Moment's Greatness

    This was very poignant and beautifully written. If I were you, I'd make sure to save this in the future as a writing sample, although you may need to shorten ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Through the Eyes of a Monster

    I'm guessing you're reading Grendel by John Gardner now? I hated that book! The entire point of Beowulf is that it's a good versus evil story. Grendel is supposed to ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: Dontae's Battle with the Past Chapter 7

    An interesting premise; it's almost dream-like in a way. Anyways, I think this a very good chapter and I look forward to reading more of your work. As you continue ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Review, Fantasy Re: Author Snapshot - Maria V. Snyder

    Very interesting! I might have to check out those books. I think this article does a very good job of conveying the information in a very quick and readable manner. ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Other » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Aelfgar Wars, Pt 3

    I think you do a very good job for setting the scene of the story and drawing the reader in. The first paragraph is descriptive enough that it gives the ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: The Diary of Newton

    It's an interesting premise for a poem, but it sounds broken in many places. Take your first stanza: What a stingy smell of humidity and sweat, forming around my head ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, General Re: The Passenger: Chapter Three

    I'm jumping in at the third chapter, so part of my confusion may be related to having not read the previous two chapters, but I found this hard to follow. ...

    Aug 15, 2013


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights