User avatar

Aravis10

Aravis10

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 8

    I totally agree with the part about the beginning of the chapter. I broke up one chapter into two, so it has an awkward beginning. Slave language isn't a real ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 9

    It's fine! Thank you!

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 9

    Woah! I went back and read through really carefully trying to see what you were saying. I use "was" and "felt" a lot! I didn't even notice it before!

    Apr 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 8

    I agree about the short sentences. When i was reading through it again today, I noticed that. The relationship between Asenath and Oni is difficult. I've never had a servant ...

    Apr 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 8

    I'm back! My life has finally slowed down for a few days. :) Sorry I've been gone for so long.

    Apr 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 7

    I know that this chapter is a little short, but I thought that if I put in the next section, it would be too long.

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 6

    At the beginning it says that it is her 17th birthday. But, from all her experiences, she has matured past her age. Thanks for reviewing!

    Nov 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 3

    I know the other chapters were better but I felt that I needed this chapter for later on. Thanks for reviewing! And on't worry. Yoku didn't sound harsh at all.

    Nov 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 3

    Thank you! Yes, I am trying to set things up. I didn't want to go over board on this because it isn't a totally major but I'm not sure if ...

    Nov 10, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Legend of King Arin: Rise of Darkness

    I totally understand!

    Nov 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 2

    And fix some of it in this one!

    Nov 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 4

    Thank you!

    Nov 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 2

    Thanks! I will try to do those things in the next chapters!

    Nov 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 2

    Thanks! Sometimes I miss those little things.

    Nov 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 2

    Shhhhh! Don't give the plot away! ;) i'm kidding. she is a historical character so it is easy to find information on her. Thank for your comments!

    Nov 4, 2013


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist