User avatar

Aravis10

Aravis10

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 11

    Woah. This was a while ago. I'm sorry that I am just now getting back to you. Thank you so much for your detailed reviews! They are very helpful!

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 1

    Thank you Sillia! I have been working on description as I have been writing later chapters. The hardest part is finding the right balance. Too much bogs a book down, ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 14

    Hello people! I am back for a few days! Yay! Anyways.....see that weird line after like the first few sentences? I know it needs something there, but I'm not sure ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 13

    Yes ma'am. I will post when I get back from vacation. My story is at home.

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 4

    Yes, his sister's name is weird but that was actually senusret 2 actually wife's name. I would never have thought that up!

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 3

    I like both types, but I like this type a little more. You are too kind. *blushes* I would love to be a best selling author but my biggest dream ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 2

    Thank you so much! Even though you are on the enemy team.... ;) wow! you really have knocked out the reviews today!

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 12

    Thank you so much! It is so good to get a different opinion! I struggle with balance in description, most of the time it is either too much or not ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Golden Bird, Red Fox: Chapter nine

    Oh good. I was afraid that you had given up!

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Golden Bird, Red Fox: Chapter nine

    Hi Buggiedude! I have been keeping up with this story and I want to know... where is the rest of it? What happens? You can't leave me hanging like this!

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Hatshepsut: the Forgotten Pharaoh (Chapter 5)

    Oh, it is actually dragonfphoenix

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 11

    I'm sure it would be a little confusing without reading the other chapters. But thanks for taking the time to review!

    Jun 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Historical Fiction Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 10

    I see what you mean, and I can definitely fix that. Thanks for sticking with me!

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 9

    That is cool! Thanks!

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 8

    Ug. Everyone has said something about the Oni/Asenath dialogue. That probably means that I need to change it. Yeah, when I read the tow side thing out loud to Abi, ...

    Apr 27, 2014


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda