-
Re: Haiku to gloom
Well, I tried to do the 5/7/5 sylable rule. Count the sylales if you want. If I am off, then the poem is in a haiku style.
Mar 8, 2006 -
Re: Will I be good enough ?
No. I am the youngest of six.
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: For Papa
How sweet! Keep up the good work! :wink:
Mar 2, 2006 -
Re: Windmill and Smile
This was good ! Keep on writing! :D
Mar 2, 2006 -
Re: Writers Challenge: Hot Dog
This is weird but interesting. But in reality hotdogs are made up of animal intestines. =D>
Feb 27, 2006 -
Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)
This was verry good ! I hope you will write a sequeal =D>
Feb 23, 2006 -
Re: The Red Empire . part 1
I sorta liked it. Cant wait for part 2!
Feb 23, 2006
