User avatar

AngelBunnyroll

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Like concrete and lead

    Thank you for the input! I don't really write poetry often so I don't really do the correct kind of format but yes I understand. It was a cute example ...

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Like concrete and lead

    yeah, grief is really accurate, a long time friend has been changing and getting more angry and we're no longer friends. Thank you for the review! ^_^

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Glass soda and Marble bubbles

    no no no, no harshness at all! In my opinion the only time a review is harsh is if you find no good things in a story. Thank you for ...

    Feb 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Glass soda and Marble bubbles

    thank you for the input! I tried to space out the dialouge actually but for some reason it didn't come out how it did when I published it, I do ...

    Feb 8, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Merc with the mouth

    thank you! I'm glad you thought it was good

    Feb 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Neoptolemus Pyrrhus

    I love you so much for writing this, this is amazing! Can I show it to my english teacher, if it's alright with you? she loves these kinds of poems.

    Feb 7, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Merc with the mouth

    thank you for the input! I'm not that good at writing sentiment to be honest but I hope to do better on it the future

    Feb 6, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Merc with the mouth

    thank you, Shima! I was hoping it didn't sound too annoying like I was 7 with a crush.

    Feb 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Dear Stupid Blank Page

    wow, I really needed to read this actually, it made me laugh a little. I've been going through some writers block and this poem really brightened me up. The last ...

    Feb 5, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Coin

    Hi, JayJane! I'm new here too so welcome! I like how you wrote this, it felt very nice and I like how the coin went from place to place; new ...

    Feb 3, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Coin

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hi, JayJane! I'm new here too so welcome! I like how you wrote this, it felt very nice and I like how the coin went from place to place; new ...

    Feb 3, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: color

    I like the imagery it gives, it sounds like a distant dream that's hard to find. sorry if it isn't a good review, beautiful poem

    Feb 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: color

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I like the imagery it gives, it sounds like a distant dream that's hard to find. sorry if it isn't a good review, beautiful poem

    Feb 2, 2017


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles