User avatar

Anaïs

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nonsense poem!

    I agree with Ms. Leja - this definitely reminded me of the Jabberwock. It's a fun little piece, and the way you play with imagery is amusing and aesthetically pleasant ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: evangelical evangelists have eaten all our food again.

    I have to agree with Mr. Jiggity - this is a crazy awesome poem! Your images are incredible and so vividly evocative, and the very words seem drenched in the ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: me

    You've got a few good images here - I really love 'I am a song in minor key,' which is crazy evocative and tells the reader so much about the ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Under Ebony

    You've got some really good material here, Ms. Lynn - it's just a little rambly. You say it's spur of the moment, so that's to be expected. Your images are ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Incisive Coalition

    Karmic points right off the bat for using the word "vivisect." It's a wonderful one, i'n it? I must agree with Mr. Bellamy above: I can't find much of anything ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Billy and the Flowers

    I like the concept behind this; it might function better as an abstract, maybe even stream-of-consciousness short story or piece of flash fiction. My only real criticism is of the ...

    Sep 10, 2008


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides