Random avatar

Amniel

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wrong answer.

    read it, liked it, will review as soon as I get home (using the school computer again) and have time. Vale!

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Don't Know

    no, I do mean wonder as in wonder. Not wander! :evil: Oh well... Thanks for the reviews.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: In Defense of Mankind

    I had a better version, it was on paper and I lost the paper... :( So you'll have to do with this one. Oh well :D Thanks for the reviews

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: A Superman, Edward Cullen & the Hulk spoof thing.

    At some points this was hilarious, at others it was boring. HOWEVER I have a copyright issue! You stole my "oh well" line, I demand blood! Oh well...I can do ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: good books

    Like, how super? I know books with people who can drink poison, gain a things memories by eating its flesh, and spit acid...not that they do that all the time ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Bomb Falls

    I feel somehow the poem needs a better end...I thought it ended quite abrubtly, possibly due to haste or something. I don't actually like short poems but that's a matter ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Why and how do we preserve our hearing

    Gave yourselfa gold star eh? Oh well... why do you write lose as loose, its only one o. Other than that I have nothing else to comment. Was this for ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Exile: Chapter 1

    Thanks very much for reviewing! We have a saying in Finland; "Kiitos tuhannesti" which crudely translates to "Thanks for a thousand times" not sure how correct that sounds though so ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Three Companions Chapter One

    Fanfic of Warhammer. Dwarfs do tie up their hair with rings, I think. Thanks for reviewing. Tried to think of a more interesting beginning... please someone comment on the story ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Exile: Chapter 2

    The river was told of in chapter one... well maybe I'll change it somehow. Chapter three will begin to open up the treasure chest of answers. Wow what a cool ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter one of my werewolf story (need title)

    Yes, I know the prolouge isn't finished, but several people told me to move on and go back to it later. Basically all you need to know is Fang was ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue of my story

    [/quote]The funny things is, I have posted chapter one, but people only critique this! XD Everyone tells me to post more... I did, but you won't read it. :)[quote] Same ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Exile: Chapter 2

    Next chapter will start to tell something of the main character. Since he now has someone to talk to, he will tell of himself as the so-far unnamed woman will ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Exile: Chapter 1

    Nine books so far. Could you help me and give me ideas as to a better way to begin the story, since as always I'm out of ideas. Also if ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Exile: Chapter 1

    Thanks for the critique, I will fix those things soon, and Anzius the Horus Herecy is spelled Horus Heresy :x , it is not a trilogy :evil: , and I ...

    Dec 21, 2008


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.