-
Re: Princesses and Soldiers
Hey ethanswish! :D You have a pretty cool piece of work here. In my opinion, the mood of the story seemed a little sad, almost somber. I liked how this ...
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: If That Horse... (2)
Now there are some things that didn't need detail but I think you should have expressed the hurt and the emotion in the characters more. This is a serious moment ...
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: If That Horse... (1)
Well it was fairly good, actually better than most who use centaurs and such. My only problem was with the characters and the setting. I wanted to see them, visualize ...
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Cool Istanbul
Okay um, If you want to make Istanbul sound cool i don't think you want to use cool. It's a word you don't use when you're describing a wonderful country ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: The Beginning((prologue rewrite))
Why that was just amazing.You really have a way with was like i was your character.Wonderfull.Now thats some good writing! As for names... -Efrom -Alric -Riven -Calas. Anyone of these ...
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Frog Prince
Ha ha Ha.Very funny some of the rhyming messed up the flow.Its Fairly amusing. This stanza right here kind of threw off the flow too. Then a smile crept on ...
May 27, 2008 -
Re: The Salvation of Earth
Welcome to YWS! This speaks.Its really good.I love the way you talk about global warming.(I am a tree hugger myself) The only part I find out of place is robots ...
May 27, 2008 -
Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. (Chapter 1)
Now some stories need a Prologue, but this story doesn't. Now it is an interesting story. The beginning pulled me into it, but as it got deeper towards the part ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: teens
Hey,This is a good poem I see where your coming from, but I quite didn't get the grammar. Heres How it should have be.(spelling I mean) SWEETHEART by lmpo I ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Dark Blood
The story seems very interesting and your descriptions of the characters is good.I can tell you from personal experience,This needs to be separated. To have it mushed like that kind ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: So Long Ago
I was into it at the beginning, but when the grammar started to get messy I just lost the connection it has the potential of a good poem though.... no ...
Apr 22, 2008
