User avatar

AmbientGravity

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: The Weight of My World In Words

    No need for all the disclaimers! I really appreciate your comment it's super kind and thoughtful, and no worries, everyone's new once and this is super helpful and you don't ...

    May 14, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Culture Re: The Year of the Rat Kings

    This is really useful, thanks for the review!

    Apr 1, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Culture Re: The Year of the Rat Kings

    Thanks for the review and the feedback, much appreciated!

    Apr 1, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Culture Re: The Year of the Rat Kings

    Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

    Apr 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Politics, Lyrical Re: Time Played a Trick On My Good Friend William

    So when reading this, some people have had slight misconceptions, I want to point out the date it was written, this was written in reference to the pain wrought by ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Politics, Lyrical Re: Time Played a Trick On My Good Friend William

    Thank you so much! It's no coincidence, I planned to publish it today intentionally because as bleak as everything is and as much as everything cannot be fixed in a ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Politics, Lyrical Re: Time Played a Trick On My Good Friend William

    All that being said, I do want to point out that this poem was written about the 45th president, not Biden, just in case, there was confusion seeing as I ...

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Poetry » Politics, Lyrical Re: Time Played a Trick On My Good Friend William

    Thank you for the compliments, despite what I assume are our differing political views, I do appreciate the review, and I'm glad you found it entertaining!

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Poetry » Politics, Lyrical Re: Time Played a Trick On My Good Friend William

    Thank you! This is so kind, I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: I Killed a Man in a Dream

    Thank you so much! This is the nicest thing, and I absolutely agree with you about the formatting so thank you for that as well, but seriously your comment made ...

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: I Killed a Man in a Dream

    Thank you so much! I totally get why that part is a bit confusing, the entire time the narrator is struggling with who they are. They don't really understand themselves, ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Silhouette of Cornflowers

    Hiya, For starters let me just say I really enjoyed this, I thought it was beautiful and had a somber sort of melody to it. It really conveys that kind ...

    Dec 27, 2020


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote