User avatar

Amberstar786

  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: The Odd One Out.

    Wow! You have a real talent for writing! Though I believe this is more of a metaphoric poem then a short story. ;) Anyway, I love the metaphor. It shows ...

    May 21, 2012
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Mystery / Suspense Re: A Chemical Imbalance

    I like it! Maybe you should make it longer though....

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Silent Orchastra

    I like it! :) A few spelling/grammar mistakes, like "Gental" should be "Gentle" and "orchrastra" shouls be "orchestra." A few things don't make much sense.... "The cruel gental wind" is ...

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Clean up your own tears

    I love it!! :D It's sweet! Slightly hard to follow though. Try to make your lines have more meaning- it seems like it's just because you want it to rhyme- ...

    Mar 5, 2012


i like my water boneless
— cherie