User avatar

AliceRose

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: That's So Edward

    I must say, I thought it was pretty darn funny! I could just imagine Robert Pattinson doing that to get a fan girl off his back. Sitting and snarfing down ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Portrait of the Artist as a Dying Caesar

    I liked it for three reasons: 1.) It was relatively historically accurate. I've been taking Latin the last two years and we went through a big section about Nero. I ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The One Thing I'll Never Fully Understand

    Hmmm.....some of it made sense to me, some of it didn't. I can kind of relate to Alex, because I've never been in love either. I also gag when I ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: From Maid to Mother

    I liked it okay, but I thought it could've used some more detail. What does Beth look like? What about Henrey? When is the baby due? You also didn't put ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: This Is What I Wish I Could Say To You [1]

    I found that really sad because one of my best friends is going through the same exact thing. I don't know exactly how you guys feel but I don't know ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Adolescence- The crappiest time of your life.

    I liked it. It's a good plot, but I don't really understand what the Miranda's dad killing himself has anything to do with the guy Cassie likes and his untimely ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: DELETED D

    That was really good. :) I really liked the "sour or sweet" notion. I don't think I ever would've thought of that. Actually, the more I think of it, it ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: House of Shadows - Chap. 1

    Dude, I loved this!! It was written soooo well, but there were a few questions I have: 1. Why is she in the walls? 2. What happened between her father ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fate Calling

    Okay, it was written well. I couldn't find too many grammatical errors, or spelling either, but I just didn't think that it was that great. You just went so quickly ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    :smt046 I'm actually a fan of the books, but I HATED the movie. I love the part where he was asking her out and she was like, you shot me, ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Lord Capulet and Juliet, the conventional relationship

    I thought that was an excellent article. In my English class we've just finished Act III and I pretty much agree with everything that you said, except for one thing. ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Autism, Tourette's OCD: A Misunderstood Truth

    Wow. That was very informative. I understand some of the things you said, because my best friend at my old school had Tourettes. It wasn't as bad as your is, ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Angel in my Arms

    Awww, why'd you stop? I usually don't like that kind of thing, but you wrote it well. I kind of wished that you had explained more about Steel and his ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 1

    I really like how you wrote this for two reasons: 1) I am an overweight person and you pretty much mailed it on the head how someone like that would ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: dealeated

    Well, I really liked what you did, and this isn't much of a review since I'm not really much of a nitpicky person. I really enjoyed it and I hope ...

    Apr 22, 2009


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman