-
Re: Silly--HEAVILY EDITED
...*Disclamer* These are all my opinions I am not an expert so this may sound weird (if thats the case just ignore it) and I haven't read any of the ...
Jun 25, 2007 -
Re: An Angel Reborn
*Disclamer* These are all my opinions I am not an expert so this may sound weird (if thats the case just ignore it) and I haven't read any of the ...
Jun 25, 2007 -
Re: "Double Dad" chapter 10
The concept- Very good, but since I haven't read the rest of it I have no clue about what's going on. Grammer- "Take me to Semaphore Park," She said, She ...
Jun 24, 2007 -
Re: Love Story In Poem
T'was very good, except for this one part In a world so cruel, In a world so cold, One girl sits, And cries alone. That part broke beat and rhyming ...
Jun 23, 2007 -
Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Even though I love Edward and if he were real I would make him make me a vampire I still have to say this... The love between them seems too ...
Jun 23, 2007 -
Re: Climbing. Falling. (Dreams #1)
Hm... interesting. Knowing fully well that its a fanfic I still have to say this, there's no depth, no offense but I didn't care if you made it up the ...
Jun 22, 2007 -
Re: The Meaning of Life
I'm sorry but thats just kind of eeew. It didn't flow too well, it came to a not so good end, and the rhyming and beat wasn't very good. Its ...
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: Daddy Say's He Loves You
Wow... I like it. I'm not sure what you should fix, except for some reason i'm obsessed with ... on the last line MAYBE it would look better with ... ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
I love them both, i think its unfair to compare them. Two different authors, two different plots, two different times, two different genders, many different characters. IF you like lord ...
May 26, 2007 -
Re: We're all wearing masks...
I love it! I have a weird thing about masks hats and bags. I imagine mine to be big enough to cover half of my face. Which using the metaphore ...
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
I cannot even begin to convey my love for this book, and I wish I had been the first to read the post, because, well frankly I feel like a ...
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: Ballad Of Maryling And Christian
Awwwwwwww, i'm not good with giving info on poems, it might have something to do with the fact that any poetry i write is for lack of a better word ...
Mar 4, 2007 -
Re: Sweet Home Alabama
I didn't bother to read the other comments, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to say the same thing. What Happens Next? you should make it longer! That is not ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: The Impossible Dream
u cut it off too short, if that's the first chapter add some detail, discribe the characters more. i made the mistake of going stright into action with one of ...
Feb 10, 2007
