User avatar

AlexT

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: as

    Oooh very mysterious! Before we get going, I have something to say--my name is Alex and I have blonde hair. Oh, the irony. Anyway, let me get started. First off, ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Lost, Chapter 1

    Haha when I read the first bit, I instantly thought of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys. Anyway... The first paragraph was perhaps the thing that caught my attention the ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Home

    Mmmm...I really enjoyed the poem! It had a nice, breezy feel to it. It was well paced as well, and with a satisfying end. I must was indeed well titled. ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mic Night - Chapter Five

    I like it! Maybe a little bit overboard on the language, but still, I like it! The song really puts things into perspective-- the emotions the girl was feeling. All ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sin

    I must say..the topic is what really caught my attention. The steady bounce of rhymes enticed me as well. I thought what you put into the poem was meaningful--there were ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Mighty Oak

    Short and sweet. It hand a nice bouncing rhyme to it, which I really enjoyed. I'm usually not much a poetry type of person, but I must say...this was really ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Calisan and the Lurid Latern of the West

    Two words...awesome beginning! I loved the overall idea of the story -- an approaching enemy tribe. Actually, I just love the idea of elves in general. The way you arranged ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dr. Dolittle Week.

    I love this! It has a mysterious feel to it, and it took a little while to understand what was really going on. But-as the story progressed, things became more ...

    Jul 2, 2011


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson