User avatar

Alainna

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Breaking Dawn-Stephanie Mayer.

    Hey there MissMorose. If you'd like to discuss Breaking Dawn than you may want to check out this thread as it has many replies to it already and you're more ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken - 1

    Again, another well written piece. To answer your question, I think you're better off writing in past tense. It's easier to make mistakes when writing in present tense and personally, ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Broken - Prologue

    Hey there, Sarah. To begin, I'd like to say that I found this gripping as a start to a story. I'm now thinking of several interesting questions - 'why isn't ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scavenger

    First off, I’m sorry that it has taken so long. Second, I have not read the critiques of others so please don’t shoot me when I start to sound repetitive. ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    The Book Thief is well thought out, creative and completely absorbing. At first I thought that I might struggle with the style of writing, but I fell in love with ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Little Mermaid 1 1/2 ~ Chapter 1

    Hey there, I don't really know the story of The Little Mermaid so bare with me. First off, I think this works really well if it is aimed at a ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thanatos

    Hey there. I can see this being a two or three part story - like you said it didn't turn out as a 'stand-alone' piece. I really liked the storyline ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The List

    Hey Stella Thomas. To be honest I'm just going to mostly echo what the others have said and put in a few of my own points. First off, this was ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Elsewhere

    I read it last year. In a day. In France. In the searing heat, when i should have been at the beach. Snap. I read it two years ago by ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

    I have very mixed emotions over How I Live Now. I borrowed it from the library a while ago now and at the time I was both addicted to it ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Possession

    Heya, I'm sorry that this is so late and took so long. First off, this was much better than part two. You still lacked a few things but it flowed ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Ouija Board

    Hey, hey! Here for part two.... First off, this part seemed a lot more rushed than the first part. It was like everyone suddenly got up and left and then ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Out of Focus [Edited 8/29/08]

    Hey Jen, First off this is a very good piece. There were only a few things that I could pin-point and to be fair most of what I'm going to ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Séance

    Right, I'm here and ready to get cracking. First off, I did like this. I was a bit sceptical when I saw that it was meant to be a horror ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Wrath of Eternity

    Hey there. I have to tell you something - when I saw the title of this piece and first started reading I thought 'Not another sci-fi story set in the ...

    Jun 27, 2008


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James