User avatar

Aisho

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown Story Chap. 13 part 3

    Clear ly [s]that[/s] he could not be wavered in any situation. But [s]like the[/s] with skin had never seen the sun. But not like an[s]d[/s] elder. It gleamed with lines ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 17

    VERY good. :D I loved the interaction between Brad and Kiera! "Sorry I was so abrupt. Yes it is a pleasant evening. I need to talk to you." This is ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown Story Chap. 4 part 2

    I feel as if you're on a precipice--a little more, and this would be an AWESOME read. What stopped me from truly enjoying it were three things: the amazingly abrupt ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In Life and Death: Prologue

    In the beginning you write that she has no friends, but a few paragraphs later you state that Carmen has become one of her close friends. This sort of contradiction ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Change of place

    Your writing has a very good flow to it, but you tend to halt that flow with unnecessary wording. There's several points where the sentences could be far more condensed. ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dear Lexi (Part 2)

    I am a HUGE fan of teenage drama/romances, primarily because you can stay removed from all the drama but still get in on the action. So let's begin this by ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 6

    You have a good sense of what the world is supposed to look like, which makes it far easier to read, but in several instances you began reusing words you'd ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hy

    I quite liked the world you've begun to set up; it's very Hollywood. I would like to point out that a little more attention should be paid to your formatting--there's ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Loki

    I enjoyed it immensely; I have a soft spot for vague characterizations. Quite possibly my only problem with the entire piece was that you tended to make your sentences very ...

    Aug 30, 2007


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes