User avatar

Aianarie

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Last Time (Never gonna happen again)

    Nice lyrics! (shouldn't this be in the lyrics section though?) Definitely not very country-ish, but still good. To me it seems more like rock or maybe soft rock.

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: :: Rain ::

    Thank you, everyone, for your comments. I have taken your suggestions into consideration for future reference. I will mention though that I kind of have my own idea of structure. ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Autumn

    Nice work! This poem has an intriguing look and sound to it. Remember to double-check your grammar and spelling!

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Vision

    Hmm, nice poem, the emotion is captured well. I think you should make it longer...extend it! I love sad poems like this when they are really long and kind of ...

    Oct 4, 2009


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker