User avatar

AdventurerDaniel

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Angel of the dark

    I liked this but honestly you departed from you rhyme scheme while honestly I' a very anti-rhyme scheme kind of guy if you given yourself a certain one I wouldn't ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Do you believe in life?

    I find it shocking that no one has reviewed this yet. I enjoyed reading it while at some points it rhymed it had no definite rhyme scheme and quite frankly ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Angles

    I loved this poem it's interesting to see how the writer observed the occurrence. Instead of how most would respond you responded with a coll calculation of the situation. You ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Junebug

    I loved that it was so subtle forget depth forget any other pretense it's perfect. The character's point of view expressed an interesting kind of fascination mixed with disgust.Then to ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Born a Peach, Die a Hero

    Devilishly amusing you simply must get it published and the thin allusions to breaking the forth wall but at the same time keeping it. I would have Juliet played by ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Sad lonely Insane Girl (me) talking

    I liked this if you made it more coherent it would make an amusing monologue please read mine and comment that would make me happy but that's aside from the ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight Princess

    Wow that is the first word that comes to mind that level of plot twist blew my mind totally works though while it doesn't make sense that Midna or Zelda ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Bisexual High School Love Quadrilateral

    It's fascinating to watch the story unfold interestingly absorbing a brief glimpse into the private life of someone like going through their dirty laundry you feel so bad for that ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: The truth about teachers

    I enjoyed reading it while I believe vampires are overplayed in the modern media and in books it's very well written. I'm not sure how well I can critique your ...

    Feb 1, 2011


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon