Random avatar

Adolia1998

  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Alone (Part 1)

    thank u

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: A Dog's Point of View

    I loved this but I don't understand how "I will wait for you" dropped in.

    Jul 12, 2017
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Spiritual Re: Serendipity

    I saw some minor errors and you seems to love using long sentences.

    Jul 12, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Door

    This story had some really interesting moments but can be confusing at some points. I think it would have been better if you used less characters and give most or ...

    Jul 12, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Door

    This story had some really interesting moments but can be confusing at some points. I think it would have been better if you used less characters and give most or ...

    Jul 12, 2017


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100