User avatar

AddictedtoDelusion

  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Funny Things

    Thank you so much :) The poem is a little rough, but I'm happy the actual theme and meaning was clear. I know the international student part is a bit ...

    May 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: I wanted to be Cinderella.

    This is such an amazing poem, and the fact that you didn't reveal the fact that the child was male until half way down makes the forced gender roles seem ...

    May 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Twitch

    Thank you, that means a lot :) Honestly, she's still just a friend (but there have been signals, and a girl can dream) x

    May 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: How to Breath

    Thank you so much for the review, it made my day (: It means a lot that you can relate to it as well, the majority of it was written ...

    Nov 30, 2012


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop