User avatar

Abi

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dream

    i think this poem would go with some music and its really nice and poetic too :)

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Daddy's Song

    i really like this song although it is very poetic and i was wondering if it would be better going into the lyrics poetry section

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: 0NE LOVE

    cool song i like it when you put rap into songs like eminem lol

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Imagination

    i really like hese lyrics as they show some feeling but also it shows mystery in the words as you dont know who they are singing about which gets people ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I Need Someone

    i really like this songas it expresses alot of emaotion and true feelings

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just a Dream.

    this song sounds amazing with alot off feeling and stuff and i also think it sounds like someone like taylor swift should sing. x

    Dec 23, 2010


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch