User avatar

AONAR5

  • Lyrics » Realistic, Narrative Re: One Rose

    I thought that this was simple and to the point (mostly), which is a good thing sometimes (in this case, it is). I thought the chorus was good in the ...

    Jul 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Narrative Re: Disrecover

    A review...hmm. Well, I thought it was crafty and unique. While the stanzas were uneven, I feel that it worked well in the way that it eases the reader in ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Moving On

    I thought this was a good way to show the thought process behind "moving on'. It was able to capture the fight between emotion and logic well. There wasn't a ...

    Jun 28, 2013


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus