User avatar

21WhiteRoses

21WhiteRoses

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Reincarnation of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

    This is really great! I'm a big fan of Mozart and I would rock if he was really reincarnated! I thought this story was really clever and it captured my ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: What a lovely way to burn - Prologue + Chapter 1

    Wonderful! I really like the voice in this. It really makes me want to read more!

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: [Post Deleted]

    This is awesome! Its very powerful and deep. Your word choice and sentence fluency is wonderful! I wish I could write like this! I would really love to read your ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Limerick 1

    I really like this! Wish I was any good at poetry, but frankly I stink at it. This is great though! Keep at 'em!

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Kalu, Newborn Spirit

    This is really wonderful! I like the concept a lot. Its so simple yet magical. Keep up the great work!

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You, the essence of my praise

    This is really great! Your word choice and sentence fluency is wonderful. You also set a very good mood to the poem. Great work! Keep writing!

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Archangel

    Congrats!

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Escaping Darkness 2

    This is lovely! Very well written and thought out! It's really got my interest peaked and I would love to read more! I really loved your precise usage of words. ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Raven's Claw-Chapter I

    From reading just this I am ready to buy it when you finish and publish it! I really like the setting and characters. The flow of the words are lovely!I ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Apocalypse -- The Harbinger of Harmony

    This is very powerful! You used sensory details to the fullest and that made it all the greater! At times it was a little hard to fallow but other than ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Kissing the rain?? Title needs help

    This is a really lovely poem! I wish I was this good at poetry! Perhaps for a name "New Love" could be a possibility? I am not very good with ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Finally into the light

    I really love this! Beautifully written and very happy :) There isn't anything I don't like about this.

    Oct 5, 2011


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson