Random avatar

200397

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Depression

    Hey, Ninja! I'm back again. I noticed you haven't received any other critiques other than mine. I'm thinking you ought to change the title. "Depression" has little feeling and it's ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Two

    Ah! New title!! *hyperventilates and grabs a paper bag* The new title is awesome, and it works. Plus, I like the Latin phrase in your sig, it's great! Keep it ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Stepping Into Static - chapter 3

    Hey, Nick! I just came back to look at this again, because I really like it. And I read the two comments underneath my first one, and I have to ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Stepping Into Static - Chapter 2 [Edited]

    “Sorry for being so late, but this is my first day[s], and[/s] . M y schedule is awfully confusing,” he murmured softly in a thick Scottish accent. " And yes, ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Once A Dream, Always A Nightmare

    Sorry! I just found this part. I think if you put it with the other half, it wouldn't be too long. Anyway, here it goes: We stand facing each other, ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Two

    The elderly Victorian-style home rested just off of the gravel driveway, its wrap-around porch sagging under the weight of years of wear and tear on the meager building. I bolded ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: To Be Weak [EDITED]

    Yay! This is great. Now you are ready to move on, and I congratulate you for taking my criticism and suggestions so well. Most people just ignore them. (probably because ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: To Be Weak [EDITED]

    Wow! Your editing did a lot! This was a big improvement! Angel's and mine reviews certainly helped. I think you've done a great job revamping this. *drum roll* But, now ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Everlasting

    Really short. Doesn't mean it's bad (it isn't) but you can add so much more. :)

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: In This Heart Of Ours

    :shock: Intimidating paragraphs. Could hardly get through the first few. That's all I have to say.

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Walking in the dark

    Also, I accidentally clicked the wrong bubble on your poll. I meant to put that I wasn't really confused, but I got confused in the process and hit the wrong ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You

    My darling, my dearest, This is you. That last two lines did the trick. There were a few capitalization errors, but other than that, I thought it was good.

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Angel

    I think this was good, very riveting. But i think you should add on to it, make it more of a story than just a scene. More of this would ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Goodbye

    This was really good. It was sad. It was also short, but you gave enough information to give us an idea about the girl's personality and suffering. I thought this ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Anna

    Thanks for that! Anna is a vampire. She was turned against her will by a man she thought she loved, whose name was Simon Rambaldi. Her mother was taken from ...

    Jan 28, 2008


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon