Random avatar

200397

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am more of ink than solid stuff.

    Wow, this was very good. I liked how you used a more traditional, older tone. In fact, the style and the wording kind of reminded me of Emily Dickinson. But ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Anna

    Hello, I'm Sunny. :) Welcome to YWS. I have three points to share with you. First of all, I am afraid I have to agree with both Lena and anime-girl: ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Sweet, My Silent, My love

    Hello! I'm Sunny, and I shall be your reviewer today. First of all, I'd like to say the simplicity, the emotion in this poem is stunning. I really love it. ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Her Heart.

    Hey, Kat. :) It seems like most of the errors have been addressed. I would just stress the importance that you Not Capitalize The Beginning of Every Word, because it ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Emerald Eyes

    Hello, Dreamy! I am Sunny, and I shall be your reviewer today. Or tonight. Or whenever it is for you right now. :) I remember A time so many years ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Dream Snatcher

    Hi, Skittles! I'm Sunny, and I shall be your reviewer today. :) The sky is no longer a light blue anymore, no longer filled with the infamous (This is used ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: How to save your life; prologue

    Hey, asxz! I shall be your reviewer this afternoon . . . or evening or morning or whatever time it is for you right now. Well, never mind. So, here's ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Long Shot {1}

    Hey, Ash! Yay, some new stuff! By the way, I totally vote Already Gone . Don't know why, but Long Shot doesn't do much for me. I'm serious when I ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Meeting.

    Hi, SummerMarie! I'm Sunny, and I shall be your reviewer today. The motel was stuffy. (Bring this line up.) It was run down, [s]it was[/s] a shabby set of walls ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Lies

    Hey, defendthelegend! I'm back to review the first chapter. :) “Back from school already?” my mum [s]questioned[/s] questions me with suspicion. “I am always home this early,” I shout[s]ed[/s]

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No title yet: Actress meets guy on a bus

    Hey, Moonstar! I'm Sunny, and I shall be your reviewer today. :) I took a deep breath. The air was humid so that breath ing didn't really help, it just ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Sailor at Heart

    Hey, fragile_heart! I have to say that I really liked this. Your writing was in no way cliche or usual, and this str=ory was so sad, it tugged at my ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Lies

    Hello, defendthelegend! I'm Sunny, and I shall be your reviewer today. :D Lies Prologue Sometimes I tell lies, and sometimes I only tell stories, but never with intent to harm. ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The black Scorpian

    Hi, MiriamHannah! I'm Sunny, and I shall review this for you today. :) The black Scorpion Darkness is a [s]weird[/s] strange thing. ("Weird" doesn't fit in with the rest of ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pat

    Basically, I agree with every word Sela said. Your writing is great, you have good description and pacing, and it flows very well. But your characters are . . . ...

    Jul 11, 2009


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind