User avatar

0o0Redrum0o0

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sorry.

    This poem is so true! I mean, how many times are people really sorry for what they've done? "Sorry" means you won't do it again. Sorry has just become a ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Poison (Writer's Roulette Entry)

    I'm not oneto drag things out, so I'm going to get right to the point. Your story was epic, and if you didn't win the contest already, you have a ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Haunting

    That was probaly one of the saddest stories I've ever read. I love how you used a lot of similies to describe what was happening. I'm assuming that the girl ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hunted (*Extended Version*)

    You're story was very good. I found one mistake: "I screamed. Lunging at the sheath strapped to Zeldrene's hip, I slipped his knife out and tossed it like a javelin. ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Broken Promises

    I don't think it was bad at all. It's very good considering it was your first poem. The lines flow well and you were able to keep up the rhyme ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dancing with the devil

    This poem was so creepy, but in a good way. I love the dark message and how, at least this is how I preceived it, there is an underlying story ...

    Jul 15, 2011


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi