User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    A few corrections can be made with punctuation - for example, there are some places where you need a semi-colon instead of a comma. I haven't quoted everything, but here ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter II

    Note: This chapter is being renamed. It is now chapter III, rather than chapter II, since I split the first chapter into seperate chapters. I'll be working on editing this ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A World Away

    Thank you!! :P I can't wait to see what happens next! Oh, and if you're looking back on this, and thinking how it's worse than what you can write now, ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter I

    Chapter I The burning oil lamps gave off a faint smell of sweet jasmine that hung like a thick fog in the air. The room was plainly furnished; although the ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter I

    Thanks for the comments everyone. Grif, you're right - everything is definately happening too fast at the moment. I was sorta surprised no-one else had mentioned that yet. Probably should ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter I

    Any suggestions? Need to find some other way of saying it that makes sense... Hmm...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter II

    Thanks for the comments, CL and Fire. I agree with the consistency thing so I'll definately have to work on Samal, and work out what he'd say in these situations...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter I

    Thanks for the critiques adam, CL and Fire :P um.. quote from Wiktionary: Intransitive verb to start (started, starting) To begin an activity. (The rain started at 9:00.) To jerk ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faeid (Part I; Edited)

    There's something else I've noticed as well. The color was back in her cheeks ^ Here you've used the american spelling, while nearer to the beginning i think and again ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Why Ch.10

    i agree with ^ speech marks definately needed here, rather than italics but besides that the plot was good. waiting to read more..! :wink:

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sera

    i recognize the name serafina. was it you that used it or do i know it from somewhere else??

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sera

    wow! this is brilliant - it really drew me in and i haven't been able to find anything that hasn't already been covered. um i didn't get the names thing...(?)

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Abbey Road

    woo that's the name of my road good lyric i really like this line Coming home along the Abbey Road hmm... i wonder why... :wink:

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: currently nameless - will need help with this...

    He had reached the top of the tower, started as he opened the door. is the word started supposed to be stared or startled or what? I got lost for ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    pens are annoying - somehow i always end up with ink all over my hands after school... :S

    Feb 16, 2006


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler