User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Why did it happen to me?

    Sorry guys...this is just when I was starting out and I forgot to fix it! :(

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue ice fire...

    Thanks for the critiques! This will be newly edited soon!

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue ice fire...

    Thanks for the critiques! This will be newly edited soon!

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Ice fire

    Thanks for the critiques! This will be newly edited soon!

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Ice fire

    Thanks for the advice! Chapter 3 is headed your way....and newly edited Chapter 1 and 2.....I'm still workign on the prologue though! :P

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 27

    Please! Pm me with you get teh next chapter!!!!!

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 24

    ignore this and read the post below....

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue ice fire...

    It's fine. I said I needed some much needed critical review on this particualr book I'm working on. I do need to edit it and I'm in the process of ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    Wow. I have nothing else to say. I'm going ot be gone over teh next efw weeks and I won't be able to get on, but I'm goign to print ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    Very good. I was basically on the edge of my seat. Kepp it comign. Liek I said before, this has some serious potenial to it.

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Ice fire

    Newly edited!

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Ice fire

    Thanks guys, I do plan on continueing this. I'm workign on the prologue right now, but I'm going to take a few things out and add different things. If you ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Ice fire

    I'm not sure but I think this needs to be moved to science-fiction? or it can stay here. :) Please critique. I'm submitting this book for publishing....:) *puppy eyes*

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Ice fire

    yeah i told you i was going ot post teh rest.

    Dec 18, 2008


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19