User avatar

*DaughteroftheMoon*

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Could Write a Poem for You

    Alright then, it sounds as if you forced some of the rhymes, justa reminder that all poems don't have to rhyme, but it is nice when they do. Some of ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Guiding Light

    Oh, that was filled with emotion. I almost cried when I read it. *sniffles* Great job. I couldn't find any grammar errors. It was sweet and filled with imagery. bravo ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Vampire and the victim

    All was quiet. The velvet night was heavy, suffocating to all those who dared walk within it. Clouds crept across the sky, straining to wade their way through the thick ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Masked Ball

    Characters: Your characters to me seem a bit robotic. The dialogue between them especially are unrealistic. “I think that I’m going to go dance with that beautiful girl over there,” ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Truth

    This poem was riddled with questions. You went from idea to idea, and it reminded me of someone that is ADD(that would me me.) and sees something shiny. *coughs*First of ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rotten Banana

    in the putrid depths of the garbage can heavy on its mind. On this last line did you mean to say weigh heavy on it's mind? Because wrote this way, ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Exile: Chapter 1

    I woke up. I rose from my uncomfortable hay bed, and eyed my surroundings with interest. The first thing I noticed was a small, intricate carving of a wolf's head ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Like a Child

    A child dancing in the moonlight singing praises to the sky tracing through the forest she stops, smells the flowers sees beauty in new life she marvels at nature and ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I

    The darkness came, passed and went away This is a listy sort of sentance. You list that the darkness did all sorts of things. I would suggest that you either ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Friends

    Friends just for now, friends to the end. Friends take a vow, and try to comprehend. Okay the lines sound force. Like your making them ryhme, even if they don't ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poem

    The teachings of life Aren't lessons taught, With spoken words And written lines. The wisdom gained With every wilted hope, Every promise broken, Every fallen dream. The unwritten words Read ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dont Fear

    dont be afraid my dear i am here dont cry dont bleed i swear it ill die! take heed my warning it only helps the dead there is... blood running ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What Now?

    What now? I've always come to expect another bruise, Whenever you show up. What are you going to use this time? Your fist? foot? or the bat? The last line ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Beyond the Stache

    Mothers do the hard jobs, While fathers clean and sew. Little brothers do the singing, I hope that this is something you now know. I think that this last line ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: nvm 6

    I’m insecure Disgusted by my reflection Like there are a million Razor blades piercing my skin I’m selfish and unworthy My face is shattered As my bones are broken I’m ...

    Jan 7, 2009


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore